Mid-January update towards our goal of reading 1000 different books to our 4 year olds by the time they start kindergarten in August.
- Books read: 63 (as I write this. It’ll change in an hour.)
- Books left: 937
- Number of books I counted in Ninja’s room: Around 120.
- Number of books I counted in Turbo’s room: Around 150.
- Number of books in the attic, closets, living room, etc: Not counted!
- Number of books currently checked out from the library: 44!
- Library fines paid so far: Still $0!
Favorites so far:
Easy-Readers: A Pig, A Fox, and a Box
Fiction: Mighty Mighty Construction Site
- We grabbed the DVD versions (read by the author in most cases) of a few books we’ve read recently. This has been interesting to extend our reading.
- We have a friend visiting from Japan soon, so I brought home a couple of books that should have words in Japanese for her to read to us.